You can download any of the audio files with the download button on the audio player.
An 18 language voice-over project for Best Western
Adelphi was selected by Best Westerns advertising agency to complete all aspects
of the recordings including the translations.
We also recorded and translated in Dutch, Dutch, English UK, Finnish, Japanese, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Russian, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese and Korean.
To see the full story about our voice-overs for Best Western in 18 languages Click here
Tips for voiceovers
- Check the script for any spelling error or grammar issues before the recording. This reduces the chance of any mistakes being made and re-recording to correct them, saving you time and money.
- Make sure the script you send is the final version before we start recording, any changes afterward can be expensive to rectify.
- Make a list or glossary of words, product names etc that need to be kept in English.
- Provide reference materials and find out if the subject has already been translated or voiced into the language you require. This might mean there are already established ways to spell and pronounce product names etc.
- Check Video usage as many voice artists charge depending on the end usage of the video i.e TV broadcast, radio broadcast, internet, IVR and e-learning.
- Be aware of buyouts for broadcast usage, as the buyout duration may differ in terms of cost and length (the period of when the material can be shown i.e weeks, months and years) depending on the country and regions the material is broadcast in.
Arabic voice artists
All our Arabic voice artists have been selected to offer a variety of ranges and styles covering everything from drama, commercials, corporate, Films, IVR’s (Interactive voice response), narrations etc., for you to choose from. We offer Arabic voice artists in a range of ages and some who can do character voices.
If you do not hear the right Arabic voice artist or your looking for a different manner of delivery, please get in touch and we will source new samples to your specifications.
Arabic accent English voice-overs
English voice-overs with an Arabic accent. Our Arabic voice artists speaking English offer great options for your Audio project. Adelphi provides Arabic accented English voice recordings to customers all over the world.
Arabic voice-over translations
As part of our Arabic voice-over service, Adelphi provides a full translation service to our customers. Our experienced translation team will work with you to fully understand your project in order to effectively manage the workflow from concept to completion. Adelphi ensures that all our translators are professional and work only into their mother tongue. This ensures accuracy.
If the Arabic audio is going to be used over a video, then the voice-over translation could include time-codes to help the engineer sync up the audio to the video.
The style of translation is important for voice-over translations and should reflect the genre, e.g. if it is for marketing, public information, drama etc. The audio translator will have a copy of the video as a reference and is instructed to translate using a style to match the source material. All our translators have signed an NDA (non-disclosure agreement).
Adelphi Studio is a full-service translation agency producing not only Arabic voice-overs and translations but also Arabic typesetting and Arabic subtitling.
We also provide transcriptions from audio or video in any language, which can be used for processes like providing time-coded transcripts for translation. The length of many languages will expand when compared to the original English and care must be taken in the translation to keep the true meaning of the English, while staying within the time frames allowed in the audio/video. For voice-overs and depending on the language, we sometimes have to edit the English to make a more concise version of the original; this is because the spoken version of many languages is much longer than the English and may not fit in the allocated time-slot. In these cases, we will, of course, discuss the edited English with you first before we begin translation into Arabic.
Articulate Storyline localization service
We can translate not just the text from your Articulate Storyline course itself but also localize all of the button and slider content too, we also add voice-overs and subtitles to any embedded videos using translated scripts and voice talents we can provide.
Adelphi Studio also translates and produces foreign language subtitles into over 50 languages. Visit our subtitling ages to see examples including additional services such as on-screen text localization.