Adelphi is a full-service Irish voice-over agency.
As well as providing Irish voice-over artists, our Irish voice-over service also includes transcription, translation, proofreading, recording, editing and audio syncing. We have Irish voice artists and talents offering a variety of styles in a range of ages and some who can do character voices.
Our voice-over services include:
- Transcriptions to provide scripts for translation
- Translations by our in-house translation department
- Time-coded script creation
- Voice artists selection and recording
- Audio file editing
- Syncing the audio to the video
- On-screen text localization
- Dedicated project managers and studio engineers
Professional audio editing:
At Adelphi, we offer professionally edited audio as a standard for all of our voice over projects. But what exactly does this mean? Go here and we will briefly look at what we do with the audio before we deliver it to our clients, turning the ‘raw’ unedited audio data into professional, clean-sounding voice-over files. Also included in our quality checks are, listening to the audio to check if errors have been made, pronunciation is correct, all the segments have been recorded, the timings are right, files are correctly split and named; we take out overly long pauses and normalize the levels so all the audio is of the same volume.