Rekha Marathi voice over artist based in Mumbai, she speaks Hindi, English, Bengali, Gujarati, Urdu and Punjabi. Recent projects include 1,260 minutes of telephone content on pregnancy for Johnson & Johnson.
Siddharth is a full-time voice artist with over eight years of experience and has completed over 600 jobs in his time so far. Though Marathi is his official mother tongue, he also works a lot in accented English.
Anuprita has been working as a professional Marathi voice-over artist for the last 7 years, for TVCs, radio spots, documentaries, e-learning, IVRs animated videos and audio dramas
Tips for voice-overs
- Check the script for any spelling errors or grammar issues before the recording. This reduces the chance of any mistakes being made and re-recording to correct them, saving you time and money.
- Make sure the script you send is the final version before we start recording, any changes afterward can be expensive to rectify.
- Make a list or glossary of words, product names, etc that need to be kept in English.
- Provide reference materials and find out if the subject has already been translated or voiced into the language you require. This might mean there are already established ways to spell and pronounce product names etc.
- Check Video usage as many voice artists charge depending on the end usage of the video i.e TV broadcast, radio broadcast, internet, IVR, and e-learning.
- Be aware of buyouts for broadcast usage, as the buyout duration may differ in terms of cost and length (the period of when the material can be shown i.e weeks, months, and years) depending on the country and regions the material is broadcast in.
Marathi-accented English voice-overs
English voice-overs with Marathi accent. Our Marathi voice artists speaking English offer great options for your Audio project. We can also sync the recorded voice back into your video making it ready to publish. Adelphi provides Marathi-accented English voice recordings to customers all over the world.
Marathi voice-over translations
Marathi translations are part of our voice-over service. Our experienced in-house team will work with you to fully understand your project in order to effectively manage the workflow from concept to completion. Our ultimate aim is to facilitate your communication objectives. Adelphi ensures that all our Marathi translators are professional and work only into their mother tongue. This ensures accuracy.
Adelphi Studio is part of Adelphi Translations Ltd a full-service translation agency producing not only Marathi translations but also typesetting and subtitling.
We also provide transcription services in any language, to provide time-coded scripts for translation. The length of many languages will expand when compared to original English and care must be taken in the translation to keep the true meaning of the English, while staying within the time frame allowed. For voice-overs and depending on the language, we sometimes have to edit the English to make a more concise version of the original, this is because the spoken version of many languages is much longer than the English and would not fit in the allocated time slot. Of course, the edited English is approved by the client before translation into Marathi.
Articulate Storyline localization service
We can translate not just the text from your Articulate Storyline course itself but also localize all of the button and slider content too, we also add voice-overs and subtitles to any embedded videos using translated scripts and voice talents we can provide.
Adelphi Studio also translates and produces foreign language subtitles in all video formats such as MOV, MPEG-2, WMV, FLV, etc., making it ready to publish for film, TV, the web, or as a DVD with language menus.
Adelphi Studio offers subtitling and voice-over services globally from our offices in the UK and the USA.
All US, Canadian, and South American inquiries should be directed to our US office while all other inquiries should go to our UK office.
Tel : 916 414 8714
Tel : +44 (0)114 272 3772