Voiced by Nikolay N
Tips for voice-overs
- Check the script for any spelling error or grammar issues before the recording. This reduces the chance of any mistakes being made and re-recording to correct them, saving you time and money.
- Make sure the script you send is the final version before we start recording, any changes afterward can be expensive to rectify.
- Make a list or glossary of words, product names etc that need to be kept in English.
- Provide reference materials and find out if the subject has already been translated or voiced into the language you require. This might mean there are already established ways to spell and pronounce product names etc.
- Check Video usage as many voice artists charge depending on the end usage of the video i.e TV broadcast, radio broadcast, internet, IVR and e-learning.
- Be aware of buyouts for broadcast usage, as the buyout duration may differ in terms of cost and length (the period of when the material can be shown i.e weeks, months and years) depending on the country and regions the material is broadcast in.
Bulgarian voice artists
Our Bulgarian voice artists have been specially chosen to give a variety of ranges and styles perfect for Commercials, Films, IVR’s (Interactive voice response), narrations etc. We have Bulgarian voice-over artists of various ages; some who can do character voices as well as straight acting.
Bulgarian accent English voice-overs
We also have a range of Bulgarian accented English voice artists and are adding new Bulgarian artists speaking English every day. With our impressive number of options, dedicated support, and technical expertise, Adelphi is a voice-over agency you can rely on.
A recent voice-over project for Best Western record in Danish, Dutch, English UK, Finnish, Japanese,
German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Russian, Chinese, and Korean.
Here are just a few examples.
Bulgarian voice-over translations
As part of our Bulgarian voice-over service, Adelphi provides a full translation service to our customers. Our experienced translation team will work with you to fully understand your project in order to effectively manage the workflow from concept to completion. Adelphi ensures that all our translators are professional and work only into their mother tongue. This ensures accuracy.
If the audio is going to be used over a video of a different language, then the voice-over translation may include time-codes to help the voice-artist and engineer sync up the voice to the video. Style of translation can be important for voice-over translation and must reflect the genre, such as if it is for marketing, public information, drama etc. The translator will receive a copy of the video as a reference and be instructed to translate in a style matching the source material. All our translators have signed an NDA (non-disclosure agreement).
Adelphi Studio is a full-service translation agency producing not only Bulgarian voice-overs and translations but also Bulgarian typesetting and Bulgarian Subtitling.
We also provide transcription services in any language, to provide time-coded scripts for translation. The length of many languages will expand when compared to original English and care must be taken in the translation to keep the true meaning of the English, while staying within the time frame allowed. For voice-overs and depending on the language, we sometimes have to edit the English to make a more concise version of the original, this is because the spoken version of many languages is much longer than the English and would not fit in the allocated time-slot. Of course, the edited English is approved by the client before translation into Bulgarian.
Articulate Storyline localization service
We can translate not just the text from your Articulate Storyline course itself but also localize all of the button and slider content too, we also add voice-overs and subtitles to any embedded videos using translated scripts and voice talents we can provide.
Below are just a few samples of our subtitling services. Adelphi has translated and subtitled foreign language films into over 50 languages. Visit our subtitling pages to see more samples including additional services such as on-screen text localization.
Click on the video to play