Tips for voice-overs
- Check the script for any spelling error or grammar issues before the recording. This reduces the chance of any mistakes being made and re-recording to correct them, saving you time and money.
- Make sure the script you send is the final version before we start recording, any changes afterward can be expensive to rectify.
- Make a list or glossary of words, product names etc that need to be kept in English.
- Provide reference materials and find out if the subject has already been translated or voiced into the language you require. This might mean there are already established ways to spell and pronounce product names etc.
- Check Video usage as many voice artists charge depending on the end usage of the video i.e TV broadcast, radio broadcast, internet, IVR and e-learning.
- Be aware of buyouts for broadcast usage, as the buyout duration may differ in terms of cost and length (the period of when the material can be shown i.e weeks, months and years) depending on the country and regions the material is broadcast in.
Welsh voice artists
Our male and female Welsh speaking voice artists have been carefully selected to give a range of styles suitable for commercials, films, IVRs (Interactive Voice Response), narrations etc., for you to choose from. Our experienced video and sound engineers plus our project managers will look after all your Welsh voice-over services needs and are available to answer any questions you may have.
Welsh-accented English voice-overs
Our Welsh speaking voice artists are also able to provide Welsh-accented English recordings. With our impressive number of options, dedicated support, and technical expertise, Adelphi is a Welsh voice-over services agency you can rely on.
A recent voice-over project for Best Western recorded in 18 languages.
Danish, Dutch, English UK, Finnish, French, Japanese, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Polish,
Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Russian, Chinese, and Korean.
To see the full story about our voice-overs for Best Western in 18 languages Click here
Welsh Voice-over Translations
If the Welsh voice-over services translations are going to be used over a video of a different language, then the voice-over translation may include time-codes to help the voice-artist and engineer sync up the voice to the video. Style of translation can be important for voice-over translation and must reflect the genre, such as if it is for marketing, public information, drama etc. The translator will receive a copy of the video as a reference and be instructed to translate in a style matching the source material.
Welsh and English Transcription Services
We also provide transcription services in any language, to provide time-coded scripts for translation. The length of many languages will expand when compared to original English and care must be taken in the translation to keep the true meaning of the English, while staying within the time frame allowed. For voice-overs and depending on the language, we sometimes have to edit the English to make a more concise version of the original, this is because the spoken version of many languages is much longer than the English and would not fit in the allocated time-slot. Of course, the edited English is approved by the client before translation into Welsh.
Articulate Storyline localization service
We can translate not just the text from your Articulate Storyline course itself but also localize all of the button and slider content too, we also add voice-overs and subtitles to any embedded videos using translated scripts and voice talents we can provide.
Adelphi Studio also translates and produces foreign language subtitles in all video formats such as MOV, MPEG-2, WMV, FLV, etc., making it ready to publish for film, TV, the web or as a DVD with language menus.
Click on the video to play