Tips for voice-overs
- Check the script for any spelling error or grammar issues before the recording. This reduces the chance of any mistakes being made and re-recording to correct them, saving you time and money.
- Make sure the script you send is the final version before we start recording, any changes afterward can be expensive to rectify.
- Make a list or glossary of words, product names etc that need to be kept in English.
- Provide reference materials and find out if the subject has already been translated or voiced into the language you require. This might mean there are already established ways to spell and pronounce product names etc.
- Check Video usage as many voice artists charge depending on the end usage of the video i.e TV broadcast, radio broadcast, internet, IVR and e-learning.
- Be aware of buyouts for broadcast usage, as the buyout duration may differ in terms of cost and length (the period of when the material can be shown i.e weeks, months and years) depending on the country and regions the material is broadcast in.
English speaking Tagalog voice-overs
We also have some Tagalog accented English voice artists and are adding new Tagalog artists speaking English all the time. With our impressive number of options, dedicated support and technical expertise, Adelphi is a voice-over agency you can rely on.
A recent voice-over project for Best Western was recorded in 18 languages.
Danish, Dutch, English UK, Finnish, French, Japanese, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Russian, Chinese, and Korean.
To see the full story about our voice-overs for Best Western in 18 languages Click here
Tagalog voice-over translations
Adelphi aims to provide a full service to our customers and the Tagalog voice-over translation itself is just a part of this service. Our experienced team will work with you to fully understand your project in order to effectively manage the workflow from concept to completion. Our ultimate aim is to facilitate your communication objectives. Adelphi ensures that all our Tagalog voice-over translators are professional and work only into their mother tongue. This ensures accuracy.
Read more about our voice-over translation services. Adelphi Studio is a full-service translation agency producing not only Tagalog voice-overs and translations but also typesetting and subtitling.
We also provide transcription services in any language, to provide time-coded scripts for translation. The length of many languages will expand when compared to original English and care must be taken in the translation to keep the true meaning of the English, while staying within the time frame allowed. For voice-overs and depending on the language, we sometimes have to edit the English to make a more concise version of the original, this is because the spoken version of many languages is much longer than the English and would not fit in the allocated time-slot. Of course, the edited English is approved by the client before translation into Tagalog.
Articulate Storyline localization service
We can translate not just the text from your Articulate Storyline course itself but also localize all of the button and slider content too, we also add voice-overs and subtitles to any embedded videos using translated scripts and voice talents we can provide.
Adelphi Studio also translates and produces foreign language subtitles in all video formats such as MOV, MPEG-2, WMV, FLV, etc., making it ready to publish for film, TV, the web or as a DVD with language menus.