Tips for voice-overs
- Check the script for any spelling error or grammar issues before the recording. This reduces the chance of any mistakes being made and re-recording to correct them, saving you time and money.
- Make sure the script you send is the final version before we start recording, any changes afterward can be expensive to rectify.
- Make a list or glossary of words, product names etc that need to be kept in English.
- Provide reference materials and find out if the subject has already been translated or voiced into the language you require. This might mean there are already established ways to spell and pronounce product names etc.
- Check Video usage as many voice artists charge depending on the end usage of the video i.e TV broadcast, radio broadcast, internet, IVR and e-learning.
- Be aware of buyouts for broadcast usage, as the buyout duration may differ in terms of cost and length (the period of when the material can be shown i.e weeks, months and years) depending on the country and regions the material is broadcast in.
Flemish voice artists
All our Flemish voice artists have been selected to offer a variety of ranges and styles covering everything from drama, commercials, corporate, Films, IVR’s (Interactive voice response), narrations etc., for you to choose from. We have Flemish voice artists in a range of ages and some who can do character voices as well as traditional voices.
Our clients’ budgets and needs vary and we are set up to meet them, treating each job as unique. We will endeavor to accommodate whatever type of Flemish voice-over you require. You can download voice demos of our artists here or if you are looking for something more specific, please get in touch and we’ll be delighted to discuss your requirements.
English speaking Flemish voice artists
We also have a range of Flemish accented English voice artists and are adding new Flemish artists speaking English every day. With our impressive number of options, dedicated support, and technical expertise, Adelphi is a voice-over agency you can rely on.
Voice-overs recorded for Best Western Hotels
Click on the video to play
This example of a recent voice-over project for Best Western was recorded in Danish, Flemish,
English UK, Finnish, French, Japanese, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish,
Swedish, Turkish, Russian, Chinese, and Korean.
To see the full story about our voice-overs for Best Western
in 18 languages Click here
Flemish voice-over translations
As part of our Flemish voice-over services, Adelphi provides a full translation service to our customers. Our experienced translation team will work with you to fully understand your project in order to effectively manage the workflow from concept to completion. Our ultimate aim is to facilitate your communication objectives. Adelphi ensures that all our translators are professional and work only into their mother tongue. This ensures accuracy.
Voice-over translations are a more specialist area when compared to standard translations. The voice-over translations must be restricted to fit the same time-slot as the original and should not be longer. If the voice-over is going to be used over a video of a different language, then the voice-over translation may include time-codes to help the voice-artist and engineer sync up the voice to the video.
Adelphi Studio is part of Adelphi Translations Ltd a full-service translation agency producing not only Flemish translations but also typesetting and subtitling.
We also provide transcription services in any language, to provide time-coded scripts for translation. The length of many languages will expand when compared to original English and care must be taken in the translation to keep the true meaning of the English, while staying within the time frame allowed. For voice-overs and depending on the language, we sometimes have to edit the English to make a more concise version of the original, this is because the spoken version of many languages is much longer than the English and would not fit in the allocated time-slot. Of course, the edited English is approved by the client before translation into Flemish.
Articulate Storyline Localisation Service
We can translate not just the text from your Articulate Storyline course itself but also localize all of the button and slider content too, we also add voice-overs and subtitles to any embedded videos using translated scripts and voice talents we can provide.
Professional sound booths plus the latest digital recording and software systems including highly experienced professional producers, studio engineers, and audio engineers. Adelphi can deliver files in any format according to your requirements. Clients can also listen in to the recording if required. After recording we edit out any lip smacking and pauses.
Adelphi Studio also translates and produces foreign language subtitles in all video formats such as MOV, MPEG-2, WMV, FLV, etc., making it ready to publish for film, TV, the web or as a DVD with language menus.
Click on the video to play