Voice-over by Miha B
Tips for voice-overs
- Check the script for any spelling error or grammar issues before the recording. This reduces the chance of any mistakes being made and re-recording to correct them, saving you time and money.
- Make sure the script you send is the final version before we start recording, any changes afterward can be expensive to rectify.
- Make a list or glossary of words, product names etc that need to be kept in English.
- Provide reference materials and find out if the subject has already been translated or voiced into the language you require. This might mean there are already established ways to spell and pronounce product names etc.
- Check Video usage as many voice artists charge depending on the end usage of the video i.e TV broadcast, radio broadcast, internet, IVR and e-learning.
- Be aware of buyouts for broadcast usage, as the buyout duration may differ in terms of cost and length (the period of when the material can be shown i.e weeks, months and years) depending on the country and regions the material is broadcast in.
Slovenian voice artists
Our Professional Slovenian voice artists record in their own facilities, whilst our Standard Slovenian artists are recorded in our in-house studio, making them a great choice for budget productions. We also provide our clients with the option of listening in to recording sessions through VoIP.
Our clients’ budgets and needs vary and we are set up to meet them, treating each job as unique. We will endeavor to accommodate whatever type of Slovenian voice-over you require. If you do not hear the right Slovenian voice artist for your project in our library, please get in touch and we will source new samples to your specifications.
English speaking Slovenian voice artists
English voice-overs with Slovenian accent. Our Slovenian voice artists speaking English offer great options for your Audio project. Adelphi provides Slovenian accented English voice-overs to customers all over the world.
A recent project for Best Western Hotels in 18 language
Click on the video to play
It was recorded in Danish, Dutch, English UK, Finnish, French, Japanese, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Polish,
Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Russian, Chinese, and Korean.
To see the full story about our voice-overs for Best Western in 18 languages Click here
Slovenian voice-over translations
If the voice-over is going to be used over a video of a different language, then the voice-over translation may include time-codes to help the voice-artist and engineer sync up the voice to the video. Style of translation can be important for voice-over translation and must reflect the genre, such as if it is for marketing, public information, drama etc. The translator will receive a copy of the video as a reference and be instructed to translate in a style matching the source material. All our translators have signed an NDA (non-disclosure agreement). We are happy to work with your own Slovenian translations.
As part of our Slovenian voice-over service, Adelphi provides a full translation service to our customers. Our experienced translation team will work with you to fully understand your project in order to effectively manage the workflow from concept to completion. Adelphi ensures that all our translators are professional and work only into their mother tongue. This ensures accuracy.
Adelphi Studio is a full-service translation agency producing not only Slovenian voice-overs and translations but Slovenian typesetting and Slovenian subtitling.
We also provide transcription services in any language, to provide time-coded scripts for translation. The length of many languages will expand when compared to original English and care must be taken in the translation to keep the true meaning of the English, while staying within the time frame allowed. For voice-overs and depending on the language, we sometimes have to edit the English to make a more concise version of the original, this is because the spoken version of many languages is much longer than the English and would not fit in the allocated time-slot. Of course, the edited English is approved by the client before translation into German.
Articulate Storyline localization service
We can translate not just the text from your Articulate Storyline course itself but also localize all of the button and slider content too, we also add voice-overs and subtitles to any embedded videos using translated scripts and voice talents we can provide.
Examples of subtitling projects
Adelphi Studio also translates and produces foreign language subtitles into over 50 languages. Visit our subtitling ages to see examples including additional services such as on-screen text localization.
Slovenian Subtitling Sample
Click on the video to play