Voice-overs for Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
There are many reasons why you might require a voice-over. One of the most common applications is Interactive Voice Response (IVR) telephone systems that your service users can call into. Adelphi records professional English and foreign language IVR voice recordings in over 80 languages for customer worldwide.
Recently we supplied voice-overs (voice prompts) for Sesui and Lycatel in 27 languages including Danish, Hungarian, Hungarian, Latvian, Norwegian, Serbian, Bulgarian, Chinese Mandarin, Czech, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek. Italian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian,Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish.
Adelphi Studio is a multilingual voice over services agency producing foreign language voice-overs in over 80 languages with over 1,200 voice artists. We also have a great range of foreign accent English voice artists to choose from.
The two most common telephone systems using voice prompts are:
- Interactive voice response (IVR) This is a technology that allows a computer to interact with humans through the use of voice and DTMF tones input via keypad. In telecommunications, IVR allows customers to interact with a company’s host system via a telephone keypad or by speech recognition, after which services can be inquired about through the IVR dialogue. IVR systems can respond with prerecorded or dynamically generated audio to further direct users on how to proceed.
- Automated call distribution systems, also known as automatic call distributor (ACD), is a telephony device that answers and distributes incoming calls to a specific group of terminals or agents within an organization. ACDs often use a voice menu to direct callers based on the customer’s selection, telephone number, selected incoming line to the system or time of day the call was processed.
Adelphi provides a complete start-to-finish multilingual voice-over service including everything from the initial voice-over translation through to the production of the final audio ready to publish.
- telephone voice messages,
- IVR voice prompts,
- voice over services and narration
- professional voice recording.
What options do I have to consider?
Most important of all is deciding which artist or artists you would like to voice your material. In particular:
- What language(s) are you looking for?
- Do you need male or female voices?
- What style of voice-over do you need?
When translating your IVR voice recording into another language remember that the target language could take longer to say than the original. Also different countries have a variety of different politeness levels so before going ahead with the translation make sure you know your target audience. Adelphi’s in-house translation unit can help you with this if your not sure.
Adelphi Studio offer subtitling and voice over services globally from our offices in the UK and the USA.
All US, Canadian, and South American enquiries should be directed to our US office while all other enquires should go to our UK office.
Tel : +44 (0)114 272 3772
Tel : 916 414 8714