There are many reasons why you might require a voice-over. One of the most common applications is Interactive Voice Response (IVR) telephone systems that your service users can call into. Adelphi records professional English and foreign language IVR voice recordings for customer worldwide.
Recently we recorded voice prompts for Sesui and Lycatel in 27 languages including Danish, Hungarian, Latvian, Norwegian, Serbian, Bulgarian, Chinese Mandarin, Czech, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek. Italian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish.
A great selection of Portuguese voice artists
Click the + to add voices to favorites and these will automatically be included in your quote request.
Native Portuguese speaking voice artists Marcos has been a professional voice-over talent since 2006. He begun dubbing documentaries but in the last years has specialised in e-learning, explainers, and corporate videos. Despite that, Marcos has experience in many other kinds of voice acting.
Andreia is a Portuguese voice-over artist who's deep serious tone for is perfect for narrations, professional and smooth for presentations. Andreia's clients include: Microsoft, Barclays, Opel, Volvo, Pandora, Primark, Cofidis, European Union Commission, etc.
Humberto is a native Portuguese voice over artist, who also works in Spanish. He had collaborations with national radios and TV commercials. Humberto has a versatile, warm and natural voice.
Miguel became a Portuguese voice artist when he began life as a broadcaster on Portuguese radio. Miguel can be heard in documentaries for television, commercials, corporate audio visual material, IVR messages and e-learning projects. He also speaks fluent English.
Portuguese speaking voice artist Arcindo has been a professional voice-over artist and audio producer for sixteen years and can be heard daily on television and radio commercials across Portugal, Mozambique, Cape Verde, and Angola.
Portuguese speaking voice talent Silvia is an experienced voiceover artist that has been working in the voice-over industry since 1990. She has experience in a wide range of projects ranging from documentaries, commercials and advertisements to telemarketing.
The two most common telephone systems using voice prompts are:
- Interactive voice response (IVR) This is a technology that allows a computer to interact with humans through the use of voice and DTMF tones input via the keypad. In telecommunications, IVR allows customers to interact with a company’s host system via a telephone keypad or by speech recognition, after which services can be inquired about through the IVR dialogue. IVR systems can respond with pre-recorded or dynamically generated audio to further direct users on how to proceed.
- Automated call distribution systems, also known as automatic call distributor (ACD), is a telephony device that answers and distributes incoming calls to a specific group of terminals or agents within an organization. ACDs often use a voice menu to direct callers based on the customer’s selection, telephone number, selected incoming line to the system or time of day the call was processed.
Adelphi provides a complete start-to-finish multilingual voice-over service including everything from the initial voice-over translation through to the production of the final audio ready to publish.
- Portuguese telephone voice messages,
- Portuguese IVR voice prompts,
- Portuguese voice over services and narration
- Portuguese professional voice recording.
What options do I have to consider?
Most important of all is deciding which artist or artists you would like to voice your material. In particular:
- Do you need male or female voices?
- What age do you want the artists to be
- What style of voice-over do you need?
- Do you have the source material for us to look at
- Is the script available or do you need transcription
A recent project for Best Western in 18 languages