Remy is one of our native Dutch voice-over artists. Remy is trilingual: Native Dutch, near Native German (C2), and English (C1).
He has been in the business for quite some years now. Mostly as a trained voice actor and voice-over for (medical/scientific) e-learning, corporate translations, commercials, sync film/series, and sales letters.
Remy is trilingual: Native Dutch, near Native German (C2), and English (C1).
His voice is smooth and versatile. It can be:
- Sober and serious for medical and scientific presentations or e-learning;
- Youthful, friendly, and relatable for commercials;
- Bright, helpful, and clear for IVR;
- Straightforward, professional, and knowledgeable for business presentations; or
- Engaging, warm, and dynamic for audiobooks.
His voice can also be audacious, cheeky, or downright scary for comics, games, and characters.
As well as providing Dutch voice-over artists, our Dutch voice-over service also includes transcription, translation, proofreading, recording, editing, and audio syncing. We have Dutch voice artists and talents offering a variety of styles including Dutch-accented English, in a range of ages and some who can do character voices.