Professional Slovenian typesetting services
Adelphi has over 20 years of experience providing Slovenian typesetting services, localizing brochures, manuals, and packaging into Slovenian ready to print. We offer full-service Slovenian brochure translation and localization including graphics.
Adelphi has helped hundreds of advertising and design agencies and their clients break into new markets and adapt their message into Slovenian. As well as working for translation agencies worldwide, Adelphi has been a trusted supplier for companies such as Disney, Jaguar Land Rover, the Royal Armouries, HSBC, Barclays bank, Vidal Sassoon, the Overseas Development Institute, and Amnesty International.
All of our Slovenian typesetting is produced in-house and we never farm out any of our typesetting work to external suppliers, keeping confidentiality and quality control to the maximum.
We produce all kinds of Slovenian printed materials including corporate brochures, packaging, business cards, posters, and manuals.
A basic guide to translation of InDesign files using translation software
By using an IDML file exported from InDesign we can speed up the translation and typesetting process when using translation memory software. This method keeps all the formatting from the original InDesign file such as links, character and paragraph styles and fonts plus any interactive elements such as cross-references.
We can also localize any graphics in the document using Photoshop or Illustrator, depending on the image we could require the original layered data with live text not outlined text. We have the latest Adobe CC applications.
We need the English original data for us to adapt into Slovenian using InDesign, QuarkXPress, and other professional typesetting software, this is usually supplied by the design agency as a “data collect or package” which includes all images, fonts, and links (images) to the document. Without these, we cannot create a print-ready PDF as the deliverable.
We can supply the finished Slovenian document as a print-ready PDF set to your specifications, if required we can also outline the text in InDesign so you can print from the InDesign file itself.
Adelphi has localized many books, here are just a few examples read more here
Get the most out of your typesetting localization project – tips and advice read more here
- Many languages will expand once translated from English, so we’d recommend you leave some space for this. If in doubt, just give us a call and we’ll be happy to help.
- Stylized text can be central to your design, but sometimes simple really is best. Mixing bold, italics, and colors in the same paragraph may not translate into your target language and will slow down the typesetting process. By avoiding these you can keep your costs down and speed up delivery.
- Drop caps and uppercase for emphasis can look great in English, but some languages don’t use them. This is where Adelphi’s typesetting experience can help you.
- If you want to place text over an image, try to add it to the document rather than in the image itself. That way we can edit exactly what you need changing.
- As an experienced typesetting agency, we know our fonts and some languages have more restrictions than English. Our staff can show you which fonts work in whichever language you desire, right down to the different weights and condensed versions.
Slovenian translation services
Adelphi has its own in-house translation department providing translations in over 120 languages including Slovenian. Adelphi ensures that all our translators are professional and work only into their mother tongue. This ensures accuracy. By using Adelphi for your translation and typesetting it ensures that you get the best of services.
Adelphi Studio offers typesetting, subtitling, and voice-over services globally from our offices in the UK and the USA.
All US, Canadian, and South American inquiries should be directed to our US office while all other inquiries should go to our UK office.
Tel : +44 (0)114 272 3772
Tel : 916 414 8714