- Typesetting using all major publishing software
- Quality assurance checking of typeset documents
- The localisation of graphics
- Dedicated project manager
- Fast turnaround
- Print ready PDFs set to your specifications
- 100% work carried out in-house by our own studio
french Graphics localization
We localize any graphics in the packaging but depending on the source image we might need the original layered data with live text to work with. We have the latest Adobe CC applications on Apple Mac computers.
We need to be provided with the original English artwork for us to adapt, this is best supplied as a “collect or package” which needs to include all the fonts and links to the document and any layered PSD files that contain text if they are going to be localized. We cannot create a print-ready PDF as the deliverable without these.
We can supply the finished artwork as a print-ready PDF set to your specifications.
Get the most out of your typesetting localization project – tips and advice read more here
- Many languages expand once translated from English, so it is best if you leave some space for this. If in doubt, just give us a call and we’ll be happy to help.
- Bold, italics and even colours in the same paragraph may not translate into the target language. Avoiding these will keep your costs down and speed up the process.
- Drop caps and uppercase are not supported in some languages.
- If you want to place text over an image, try to add it to the document rather than in the image itself. That way we can edit exactly what you need changing.
- We can advise on fonts to match the original as close as possible
Our own in-house translation agency provides translations in over 120 languages. By using Adelphi for your translation and typesetting it ensures that you get the best of services, we are happy to work with your own translations and can advise on the best way to organise the translation for maximum efficiency.
UK Head Office
Tel : +44 (0)114 272 3772
Tel : 916 414 8714