Fench graphics localization
If you have any text in your graphics we can localize them into French, to do so we require the original ‘live text’ files such as in Photoshop or Illustrator. We have the latest Adobe CC applications on Apple Mac computers.
We require to be provided with a “collect or package” of the original English artwork for us to adapt it into French this should include the fonts and any image links to the document, without these we cannot create a print-ready PDF as the deliverable.
We can supply the finished French artwork and a print-ready PDF set to your specifications.
Get the most out of your brochure localization – tips and guidance read more here
- Many languages expand once translated from English, so it is best not to pack the pages with text, leave some space for expansion.
- Bold, italics and even colours in the same paragraph may not translate into the target language. Avoiding these will keep your costs down and speed up the process.
- Drop caps and uppercase are not supported in some languages.
- If you want to place text over an image, try to add it to the document rather than in the image itself. That way we can edit exactly what you need changing.
- We can advise on fonts to match the original as close as possible.
French translation services
Our own in-house translation agency provides translations in over 120 languages including French. By using Adelphi for your translation and typesetting it ensures that you get the best of services, we are happy to work with your own translations and can advise on the best way to organise the translation for maximum efficiency. We also use translation memory so if your brochure is to be updated on a regular basis we can provide 100% matches and ‘fuzzy matches’ to existing translations to keep the costs down.
Adelphi produces brochure localization in over 80 additional languages